Sunday, July 28, 2024

Review for Low Pressure by Sandra Brown

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Sandra so I wasnt sure what to expect since each of her books has a different theme even tho most of them are in the same genre but this one was so fun to read with so many twists and turns it always had me second guessing who the killer. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. Bellamy and Dent were definately my favorites especially with the witty banter between them. Reminded me of the TV Show Bones (If you know, then YOU KNOW).

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Georgia while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Fast paced yet fun Thriller about a Sister who was killed during Tornado Season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...