Monday, July 22, 2024

Review for Creating a Life with God by Daniel Wolpert

 Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

Thank you to Team Speakeasy for sending me this FREE Copy to promote and review for Daniel as part of their Review Crew earlier this year.  

This was my first time reading a Spiritual Book by Daniel so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one. The Prayer Exercises were very helpful which I'm looking forward to using them in my daily and nightly Prayers. 

Overall a Good and Helpful Non-Fiction Book. Can't wait to read more by Daniel in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by CS Lewis

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  This was my first time reading a Book by CS so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I fully enjoyed th...