Monday, July 22, 2024

Review for Wish You Were Here (Mrs Murphy #1) by Rita Mae Brown

 Rating: 5 Stars!!

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Cozy Mystery by Rita so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one, more than I thought I would.  

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. It was hard to pick just one since I seemed to like all of the Characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the mystery was being solved. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Cozy Mystery Series. Can't wait to read Book 2 very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...