Saturday, July 20, 2024

Review For Vaulting Through Time by Nancy McCabe

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Books Forward for sending me this FREE ARC Copy to promote and review for Nancy as part of their Book Tour next week.  

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Elizabeth and Zach were definately my favorites especially when their were so eager to find out the secret behind Time Travel and who Elizabeth's Father was. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Bradford PA while reading especially since Bradford isn't that far from me. 

I do wish this was part of a series because i'd LOVE to see what other Time Travel adventures Elizabeth and Zach will go on next. 

Overall a fun and enjoyable YA Science Fiction Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Nancy in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...