Thursday, July 18, 2024

Review for A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong

 Rating: 4.5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fiction Novel let alone in a series by Kelley so I wasnt sure what to expect but for the most part I enjoyed this one but could of did without the swearing. Something 8ve never cared for in Books. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about.  It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all the characters.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in 2019 and 1869 Scotland Yard while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Historical Mystery Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...