Thursday, August 22, 2024

Review for Copper Waters (The Annalisse Mystery Series #4) by Marlene M Bell

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

A Phenomenal Happy Ending to this Mystery Series by Marlene M Bell!! 

Even tho im sad that this Series is over, I'm very happy without how it ended. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Annalisse, Ellen, Bill etc were definately my favorites. 2 of the deaths were shocking especially when the killer was revealed.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in New Zealand while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

I absolutely loved learning about the history of Sheep Stations. 

Overall a well wrapped up Book 4 in this Mystery Series!! 

I do hope there will be a 5th Book. Can't wait to read more by Marlene in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...