Monday, August 5, 2024

Review for Kilt Dead (Liss MacCrimmon Mysteries #1) by Kaitlyn Dunnett

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Cozy Mystery by Kaitlyn so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I throughly enjoyed this one especially since the background of Scotland and Kilts was described very well. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about.  Liss, Margaret and Dan were definitely my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Maine while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an excellent Book 1 in this Cozy Mystery Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...