Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Review for The Blessing by Jude Deveraux

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho Jude's books are usually a miss for me and that I've only read 3 so far (The Invitation, Velvet Song and this one) I have to say im really starting to like her storytelling and writing style. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. At first I didn't like Amy and Jason because they both seemed very defensive towards each other but as the story continued I was happy to see they both mellowed out by the end.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Abernathy Kentucky especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Good Contemporary Romance about a newly widowed single mother !! Can't wait to read more by Jude in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...