Friday, August 9, 2024

Review for The House in Amalfi by Elizabeth Adler

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this was only the 2nd Novel ive read by Elizabeth I have to say I really enjoyed this one more than I did The Hotel Riviera. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I really felt for L'Amour especially when she was trying to recover from losing her husband 2 years earlier before her friend dropped a major bombshell on her. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Chicago, ILL and Amalfi Italy especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Wonderfully written Fictional Book about a Woman trying to overcoming the loss of her Husband!! 

Can't wait to read more by Elizabeth in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...