Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Review for Stolen Obsession (Anneliese Mystery #1) by Marlene M Bell

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

First off I'd like to thank Marlene M Bell for picking me as one of the two winners to win a book box by her featuring the first four books in her Annalise mystery series last month. 

This was my first time reading a mystery series by Marlene so I wasn't really sure what to expect but when I opened the first page of this book I was absolutely taken into the story I could really relate to how annalize was feeling I really love the mystery behind the necklace and learning about her friends Samantha which I really hope there will be a prequel book about Samantha or even a separate series about her because I just found her as a very interesting character that I'd like to know more about.

The Characters were very fun and interesting to read about. Annalisse, Alec, Generosa were all definitely my favorites. As I've already stated I could really relate to annalize I wasn't sure why in the beginning until I continued reading and then in the middle of the book more toward the end I learned why I could relate to Annalise so much she lost her parents when she was very young I lost my dad in 2021 so I can really relate to how annalize was feeling with her grief about her parents because that's what I've been living since losing my dad for almost 3 years now. 

The setting was beautifully described just made me feel like I was actually in Manhattan New York and Greece mainly because of how descriptive the scenery was it really made you feel like you were actually in the book in the location with the characters while reading.

Overall a phenomenally well written book one in this mystery series by marlene.

I'm so looking forward to reading book two very soon and I hope that there will be more books related to annalize and these characters in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...