Friday, August 16, 2024

Review for Spent Identity (Annalisse Mysteries #2) by Marlene M Bell

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Another Phenomenal Edge of your seat Thriller by Marlene M Bell!! 

This Book picks up where Book 1 left off with Annalisse driving from Manhattan NY to Goshen NY to visit her Aunt but while visiting there's a disappearance and Murder.

There were lots of twists and turns in this book at the end there were two twists I did not see coming and I'm not going to mention them in this review because I don't want to give away any spoilers for anybody that is looking forward to reading this series but I will tell you that this book was just so intense to read there was so much going on but it wasn't confusing it was just so fast-paced that when I thought who the kidnapper and killer was I was completely wrong it ended up being somebody else and when I thought it was that person I ended up being somebody else so it definitely keeps you guessing it's not a predictable thriller.

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Most all of the Characters from Book 1 were in this Book with 7 NEW Characters that I felt really made the storyline evolve even more to make it more interesting.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Goshen NY while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Wonderfully written Book 2 in this Thriller Series. Can't wait to read Book 3 very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...