Sunday, August 4, 2024

Review for The Wraith's Return (Martha's Vineyard Mysteries #2) by Raemi A Ray

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Raemi A Ray for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review for her as part of the Book 2 Release. 

This was only My 2nd Time reading a Mystery Thriller Novel by her let alone in a Series and I have to say this one was even more enjoyable than Book 1 was. 

This book had everything I was expecting. Just imagine if you read a book based on Law and Order, Blue Bloods and NYPD Blue all in one book THIS would be THE Book. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. At first it was hard to choose a favorite but as the story continued Kyra and Chase easily became my favorites especially since I really enjoyed their witty banter and connections to each other. You can easily say by the end I was shipping them. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Martha's Vineyard while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Phenomenal Book 2 in this Mystery/Thriller Series!! Can't wait to read more by Raemi in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...