Thursday, September 5, 2024

Review for The Bookshop Murder by Merryn Allingham

 Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Mystery by Merryn Allingham so I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say I throughly devoured this book more than I should of but it was THAT GOOD!! 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Couldn't choose just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading. 

Overall a Good Mystery Novel about a murder that occurs at a Bookshop!! Can't wait to read more by Merryn in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...