Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Review for The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

 Rating: 3 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Ann I have to say Science Fiction is definitely not a Genre for her, she should just stick to writing YA Books. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about.  It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall an OK Sci Fi Book but came off as more YA. 

I will read more books by her but not in Sci Fi Genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...