Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Review for Rest in Pieces (Mrs Murphy Mystery #2) by Rita Mae Brown

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this was only the 2nd Book I've read in this series by Rita I have to say im really enjoying this series more than I thought I would.  

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Chazet Virginia while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a fun Book 2 in this Cozy Mystery Series about a cat that tries to help solve a murder!! Can't wait to read Book 3 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...