Sunday, September 1, 2024

Review for Like Mother, Like Daughter (Gilmore Girls #1) by Catherine Clark

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this was only the 5th Book I've read by Catherine Clark so I kind of knew what to expect but I have to say I was a little disappointed that some of the scenes from the show weren't in this book which was surprising. 


The Characters were just as fun and enjoyable as they are in the show. 


The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Stars Hollow Connecticut especially when the scenery was described.  


Overall a Good Book 2 in this Gilmore Girls Book Series!! Can't wait to read more by Catherine in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...