Saturday, August 31, 2024

Review for The Innocent Libertine ( Heirs of Acadia #2) by T. Davis Bunn and Isabella Bunn

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this is only the 2nd Book I've read by Davis and Isabella let alone in a series, I have to say I love how this series quickly evolves. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Loved Abigail's fire and determination in this book. It really evolved more then in Book 1. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in London while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Wonderfully written Book 2 in this Historical Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read more by The Bunn's in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...