Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Review for Lady in the Lake by Laura Lippman

 Rating: 3 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Mystery Novel by Laura Lippman and I was optimistic about this book but sadly got bored quickly since it was too descriptive and the murder wasn't mentioned til 10 Chapters into the book. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I really enjoyed learning about the Detective and the victims backgrounds. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an okay Mystery but could of been better!! I will read more by Laura in the future but hope her other books arent like this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...