Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Review for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants #1) by Ann Brashares

 Read in 2006, 2011, 2016,  2024 

Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

Even tho I've read this book many times before,  for some reason I never put my thoughts into words 🤭 so with that being said here's my thoughts. 

The Characters are fun and enjoyable to read about.  Lena and Bridget have always been my favorites.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this YA Series!! Can't wait to read more in this series in the future!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...