Monday, September 9, 2024

Review for Lilac Girls (Lilac Girls #1) by Martha Hall Kelly

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fiction Novel let alone in a series by Martha so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say this was such a good yet emotional o e but definitely worth the read. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Carolyn was definitely my favorite especially since she reminded me alot of My Grandma (My Dad's Mom) especially when Carolyn described what her family went through during WW2 similar to what My Grandma often told about growing up during that time.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in WW2 England while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Book 1 in this Historical Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...