Sunday, September 8, 2024

Review for The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Hannukah Romance by Jean so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one.  It was fun learning about the different food, advent and church services that Jewish people do for Hannukah. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about.  Rachel and Jacob were definately my favorites.  Didn't care for Rachel's Mother, Mrs Rottenbach since she came off as bossy.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Hannukah Based Romance!! I do wish this was part of a series because i'd LOVE to see what Rachel and Jacob would be up to now!! 

Can't wait to read more by Jean in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...