Thursday, September 19, 2024

Review for The Others by Evette Davis

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Books Forward for picking me to join this Books Tour this week and for the FREE EBOOK to promote and review for Evette. 

This was my first time reading a Fantasy Novel by Evette so I wasnt sure what to expect but this book reminded of 2 Series I recently started First being Charlene Harris's Sookie Stackhouse Series and Strange Angels Series by Lis St Crowe. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Fun Book 1 in this Fantasy series about a Woman who learns she's inherited Supernatural Powers from her Mother. 

Can't wait to read Book 2 when it comes out next year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Others by Evette Davis

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Books Forward for picking me to join this Books Tour this week and for the FREE EBOOK to promote a...