Thursday, September 19, 2024

Review for The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fantasy by Erin so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I throughly enjoyed this one and don't know why I didn't read it sooner. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I felt bad for Celia through most of the book especially in the beginning. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was on the Circus Tour with all the characters.  

This Book reminded me alot of "The Greatest Show Man" Movie but with different aspects to it. 

Overall a Wonderfully informative Novel!! I wish it was part of a series.  

Can't wait to read more by Erin in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Others by Evette Davis

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Books Forward for picking me to join this Books Tour this week and for the FREE EBOOK to promote a...