Sunday, September 15, 2024

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024.

Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series it's still my favorite.

The Characters are still so fun and enjoyable to read about. Holly and Andie are still my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Colorado, The Grand Canyon and California while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 2 in this YA Christian Fiction Series!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...