Saturday, September 14, 2024

Review for The Only One Left by Riley Sager

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was only the 2nd Book I've read by Riley so I was expecting another one like Lock Every Door but thankfully I was wrong because this one was so much better than Lock Every Door. 

I loved how this one was based on Lizzie Borden but with a twist. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I felt bad for Kit but by the end I was shocked about her background. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenally Enjoyable Thriller about a nurse who takes care of a former killer.

Can't wait to read more by Riley in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...