Thursday, August 29, 2024

Review for Next Year in Havana ( The Perez Family #1) by Chanel Cleeton

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

First off why did I wait so long to read this Historical Fiction set in a series about Sisters growing up in 1950s Havana Cuba?! 

Honest I don't know why but I'm beyond happy that I finally read it which I can happily say I enjoyed it beyond words. 

I could relate to a few things mentioned especially since Losing My Dad in 2021. 

I feel like this book was speaking to me on many levels (if you know me personally then YOU KNOW what im talking about).

The Characters were so intriguing to read about. Beatriz, Marisol and Ana were definately my favorites.

 It was heartwretching to read all that they went through back then because of Fidal and Batista things NO ONE should ever go through.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Havana Cuba while reading especially the description of the buildings and Cities surrounding Havana. 

Overall a Phenomenally Historically Filled Book 1 in this Series about sisters growing up in 1950s Cuba. Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...